1970 TR6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 TR6
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 13:24:16 -0400
        Went to look at a local TR6 that was up for sale.  Overall the car
is in pretty good shape and APPEARED to be almost unaltered from original.
My question - the front and rear bumpers had a 'railing' over them that I
can't find in any books or catalogs - was this an option in 1970?  Also,
there was an extra pair of lights (small, rectangular) under the rear set
of lights that I never had seen before.  Finally, I was only interested in
authenticity of the car so I didn't talk to anyone there about it - if
anyone would like more info on it, I can probably get a contact number or
check it out further for you (BRG, tan, interior vgd., engine ok, chrome
ok, 98K on the odometer, top (probably original) gd., body ok, slight rust,
$6500 on the placard).

                Ned Corcoran