Fram PH966B Oil Filter X-Re

To: "Scions of Lucas" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fram PH966B Oil Filter X-Re
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 6 Jun 1994 13:22:16 U
                      Fram PH966B Oil Filter X-Ref
> I purchased a spin-on oil filter adapter from TRF for my TR-250
> way back in January. It was back-ordered. After several calls
> over a four month period, I finally received it a couple weeks
> ago. Much to my chagrin, it came without a filter cartridge.

> I called their customer service number and got the following
> part numbers:

> Fram          PH 966
>               PH 2825
> Purolator     FCO 64
>               FCO 42

Let's see, here's the Cross-Reference off of the back of
the FRAM PH966B box:

FRAM          PH966B
AC            PF-41   SD   SD-3
LEE           LF-28
MOPAR         L-523
MotorCraft    FL-271
Purolator     PER-28   FCO-28

As I mentioned in my previous message, these are also the
correct filters for a 1275 Spridget with a factory spin-on
oil filter setup.