New Vender

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New Vender
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 7 Jun 94 13:30:00 GMT
We had our British Car Day at Chateau Elan about 2 weeks
ago.  It is a small winery about 40 miles north of
Atlanta.  While I was there I met Ted and Doris Shumacher
of "Motoringxtras / TS Imported Automotive" who had a stand
there selling auto stuff.  I bought a neat enamled British
flag belt buckle.  When I got home I noticed that the hasp
was about 1/8" off center. (I know Ph.D.'s / Minutia)
I called and asked if I could exchange it.  When they
received it, Doris went through all of their stock
in order to find me one that was on the centerline.  I thought
that was awfully nice of her.  Anyway, I told Ted that I would
mention him to the net.  Ted used to have an MG dealership.
Now they sell auto stuff :patches, pins, autowear, bags, totes,
caps,hats,mugs,rebuilt lever shocks($54.95), TR3-TR6 competition
front springs, crankshaft kits, etc. etc. etc.  They have
nice color catalog.  They are at:
Motorxtras/TS Imported Automotive
404 Basinger Rd.
Pandora, OH 45877
Orders 800-543-6648
Info 419-384-3022
fax 419-384-3272

ps they race a TR8 SCCA race car

Disclaimer : I ain't making no money outa this deal.
             I just like my British flag belt buckle.

Don Mathis