Fast cars! Fast Sale, too!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fast cars! Fast Sale, too!
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 94 10:19:56 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Well, I got the June issue of Hemmings on Saturday.  I saw the add for a
3000S TVR on Sunday.  I called the fellow on Monday, some place in Texas,
area code 512, fellow by the name of John.    John had bad news.    It had
already been sold!   :-(

 My search continues!   I burn for a 3000S.   I will be eternally indebted
to any person who finds me one.   Consider it a challenge!

Will "Waiting for the July issue" Zehring

P.S.  You don't think the B in the garage had anything to do with this?