Re: British Tool Company????

To: mike_israel@merck.com (Mike Israel)
Subject: Re: British Tool Company????
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 09:16:52 -0500 (CDT)
Mike Israel writes >

> Has anyone ever heard of an establishment  called:
> The British Tool Company
> If you have a telephone number it would be greatly appreciated.

Update to the  British Car Vendors Monster list:
------------------------------------
British Tool Company
Robb Nortier
891 Houseman NE
Grand Rapids, MI  49503
616-458-9768

Whitworth tools.  Also makes special factory tools originally made by
Churchill in England.

WANTED!!!!!
British Tool is looking for any quantity of old, used and obsolete tools
for British Sports cars.  If you happen to have any Churchill tools laying
around, I'm interested.  Also, many customers would like to have those
tool kit tools you have as duplicate or don't know exactly what they
belong to so let me know!  DESIGN AND ENGINEERING SERVICES:

BRITISH TOOL has complete design and production facilities available, and
will be happy to undertake custom design of various projects and bring
them to completion.  Currently on staff is Liliana Teodorescu, an engineer
skilled in mechanical, electrical, structural and civil engineering. She
has a Masters degree in Engineering and has taught at the University of
Brasov in Rumania, and L'Ecole Technique De Blida in Algeria.  She was
awarded the prestigious Definitive Professor Degree in Rumania in 1976.

MACHINE SHOP SERVICES AVAILABLE:

We have a new mill, engine lathe, and several pieces of other production
equipment ready and waiting for small jobs.  Our journeyman machinist is a
virtual artist when it comes to metal work, so if you have an idea, we can
make it.