Crumpets

To: tdm@akguc.att.com
Subject: Crumpets
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 12:31:40 +0000 ()
I like mine hot with honet dribbley over them. Now that I've redone the
Healey interior I do worry about getting the interior sticky though. So,
I don't collect crumpets in it anymore.

Besides, the Healey runs too hot, and the honey gets all runny.

speaking of honey, my dear wife loves her new sewing machine, to pick up
an earlier thread, (pun intended) BUT ... the guy next door just got caught
having a ... well lets call it a
little fling and now Darlene is a little suspicious as to WHY I just
bought her this rather expensive gift when it's not special occassion!

DO I LOOK GUILTY ?

Chris "just because I love you that's all" Ball