Re: Crumpets

To: tdm@akguc.att.com, triumph@io.org
Subject: Re: Crumpets
From: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 12:35:11 +0800
~ I like mine hot with honet dribbley over them. Now that I've redone the
~ Healey interior I do worry about getting the interior sticky though. So,
~ I don't collect crumpets in it anymore.

I've always found it rather hard to collect any crumpets *in* my
LBCs, but *on* has worked successfully on a number of occasions.
I must point out however that it's possible to get the fenders
sticky when the crumpet leaks honey on the paintwork, if you lay
your crumpet on the body while you're collecting it.  Fortunately,
this washes off fairly easily, and I've been told that the padded
half-tonneau cover is very comfortable on the shoulder blades.

(Ahem.)

~ Besides, the Healey runs too hot, and the honey gets all runny.

One honey explained that it was the vibrational frequency of the
black-leather-clad shift knob that caused that runny sensation.

(I'd better stop now or we'll have to take this to alt.sex.castrol...)

--Scott "With the pistons a-pumpin' and the hubcaps all gleam" Fisher