Re: THE big REBUILD (?)

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THE big REBUILD (?)
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 13:40:16 -0500

        Okay, Okay,

                SAVE THE PROPANE!

        For you kind souls who found my error (I shouldn't post before
        that first coffee)

        Petrolati's TR4 is getting 87MM pistons... Not 77MM!!!

        I'm sure that sent a few for the books to see if Triumph
        had smaller motor that only managed to get in my TR4...

                        AS IF!

        This was not a typo... It was a real "no brainer" Ghakk!

                Greg "Now medium rare with saute'd mushrooms" Petrolati

--
        "Three Breaks for tea and home before dark!"

    Greg Petrolati                 gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org
        1962 TR4