Replies to the Family

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Replies to the Family
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 14:08:13 +0000 ()
Fleming Larsen

The white power on rubber products is called the bloom. I don't know why.
It preserves the rubber as well as helping release from the mold , I'm
told. You can givea sihinier look to the rubber by rubbing a small amount
of KY Jelly on it. (KY is made to not harm , uh ... rubber(s). Do not use
Vaseline or other petrolium stuff.

(Lets's leave this one alone , eh Scott !)

Dave Chu.

Two ways to go on the oil line. You can do what the GT6 does and have an
insert that takes your oil switch AND off to the right the external oil
line as well. OR : there are two other bolts into the main oil galllery
on the 1500, around the base of the distributor. Use one of those.

Make sure you are not getting oil that has not been through the filter
first !

THe other end is at the top rear of the engine on the driver's side in
America.

Roger Garnett

No photos of  you I'm afraid to say. I did have my camera but after
taking two shots on came the auto-rewind and I was out of film. DUMB ! No
extra roll either.

Terri Ann

More on phots, the lab lost those pictures of the late model TR3A so we
are both SOL on that one. Sorry !
--------

Off to staff appreciation day . What a joke !

Chris