Re: Redline Oil

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redline Oil
From: "Christopher A. Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 23:01:33 PDT
        The fill plug is half way up the side of the gearbox (of course) and
        there is no access from inside the car.

Do what I've done to every car I've owned that has this "feature": cut
a hole in the tranny cover. Chances are you can peel the carpeting back
far enough to get to the right spot. Use an xacto knife to cut a 1" or
so diameter hole and order a rubber plug to fit from The Roadster Factory.

Voila. No more getting gear oil all over your arms.