buying a race car?

To: autocross list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: buying a race car?
From: Scott Stone <Scott.Stone@m.cc.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 00:07:03 -0600 (MDT)
I'm toying with the idea of saving up $10k or so and buying a trailer and
a "real race car".  What should I buy?  I've been considering a C-mod
(what's the roadrace/solo 1 classification for these?) FF1600, and I've
also been considering going to Bill Breedlove and having him build me a
BSP or FP 240Z (maybe a 280, who knows).  What else is out there, what
else could I get for under $10k, and what would you all recommend?

* Scott Stone <ss8913@u.cc.utah.edu>
* 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo * B-Stock (soon to be A-stock in 1995)
* Utah Region SCCA - Member #J223893