Watery tarts, lobbing scimitars, a rational government ?

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Watery tarts, lobbing scimitars, a rational government ?
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 11:46:15 -0500

        Mr. Ball... you're one of a kind...Hand Pict (so to speak)

        Your note didn't gang agley...

        ...Boil it to a brilliant hue
        and smear it on your legs and abdomen,

        Ancient Britains never hit on
        Anthing as good as woad to fit-on,
        Arms and backs and where you sit-on,
        Tailors you'll be blowed!

        I haven't heard that tune since I was a noble and clobbering
        blokes with sticks.

        I didn't want you get get off Scott-free... Just so you don't
        hit THE WALL...

        What did the Decurion Rockius cry?   "Hadrian!...Hadrian!"

        Sorry,..

                Gregory "I followed you VERY QUICKLY" Petrolati

--
        "Three Breaks for tea and home before dark!"

    Greg Petrolati                 gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org
        1962 TR4