Re: TR8 CPI values

To: whs70@cc.bellcore.com, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,
Subject: Re: TR8 CPI values
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 10:18:43 -0700
In message <199406101645.AA20080@bulkrate.cc.bellcore.com> sohl,william h
writes:

> Bottom line, like I tell anyone that asks...buy a car you
> like, not for the investment but for the enjoyment.
>
> Cheers,
> Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
> Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
> 201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com

I'm rebuilding my TR3A for investment purposes.  Right now I'm investing a lot
of time and money.  And when its done, I fully expect to get a lot more than my
investment back!  in trade...as I drive it.

Over the last 16 years my Land Rover has paid me back way more than I have
invested in it.  When the TR3 is done, I'll do a little reinvesting in the Land
Rover to pay back a little of what I have already recieved.  Of course now, I
expect to get an even greater return with new paint and upholstry.

Bill My classic cars are an important part of my investment plan.

I would always advise people to invest in any stock that pays back smiles and
dreams.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561