Water Injection and other car lists from autox.team.net

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Injection and other car lists from autox.team.net
From: mws1@admin01.osi.COM (Matt Silveira x257)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 08:17:38 PDT
Has anyone ever used (or is using) water injection on there BMC engine
to prevent knocking in hot weather?  I used it once on an old "B" of
mine but I would like to install something like this on *yes don't
flame me* my new Ford truck which pings like a *@!%&.

Also, so I won't waste precious bandwidth like this on such questions
regarding American cars and trucks, are there other lists that anyone
knows about (who would like to share) that relate to American cars or
trucks, hi-performance issues, etc.

Many thanks to everyone!

Yours.

Matt Silviera