FILTERS et el

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FILTERS et el
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 08:23:00 -0400
For what it's worth, I put a spin-on filter on
my '67 TR4A. My notes suggest that the filter
that was on this adapter was a Fram PH2870A.
(the adapter came off an auto cross car that
had outlived its usefulness.) Anyway, the filter
that is on the car is a Fram PH2849A. I don't
remember how I came on this filter. Perhaps the
PH2849A is a Direct replacement for PH2870A.

Greg Petrolati: If "three breaks for tea and home
before dark" is a punchline, what is the rest of the
joke?

It is a good thing Lucas wasn't making weapons in WWII,
the big ONE, or we could all be speaking German.

Alan