See you all soon

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: See you all soon
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 11:32:55 +0000 ()
Well, I'm off to Vancouver (far west end of Canada) for a week, so I
won't be on the net with my usually marginal LBC useful messages.

Anyone in the Vancouver area can call me at the Georgia Hotel.

Before going - to Chris K - I thought, on the oil line thread, that I said
"right behind the back of the valve cover" or something, but quite likely
not. Translating a mental picture into words is not my top strength.
Thanks for adding any clarity required.

As for the Song of the Open Woad I got so many marvellous answer, jokes,
and verses that I had forgotten ! I now, through the memory of many nations,
have the entire song again - I think.

Oddly enough the most clever Celtic jokes and long additions to the song
came from lads with very Italian sounding names ?!?

See you all in a week.

Chris Ball
THE-WRECK-A-MENDED GARAGE