Appendage to little story

To: British-Cars@Autox.team.net
Subject: Appendage to little story
From: Greg Meboe <MEBOE@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 14:49:48 PDT
As an appendage to the story I wrote yesterday,

  My wife pointed out to me that while the first few days of our honeymoon
were spent in Victoria B.C., the final days were spent at VTR 1993 in
Everett, Washington.  We had a wonderful time!
   I suppose that I'm several months late asking this, but were there any
others from the list who attended last year's VTR?  How about this year's?

                         Greg Meboe  MEBOE@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu
                         Dept of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                         Washington State University   Pullman, Wash.
                         67 Spit-6 (Daily)    74 TR-6 (In Progress)