Re: New England Triumphs

To: lherault@acs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: New England Triumphs
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 14 Jun 1994 15:56:44 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

If you wish to join New England Triumphs, you can do one of two things:

1. Send a $15 check made out to "New England Triumphs:
         to : New England Triumphs
                 c/o Bob Grove
                 46 Rollingwood
                 Eliot, ME   03903
Include a note indicating your surface mail address as well as the comm
number(s) and colors for your Triumph(s). In a short while, you will start
receiving _The New England Triumph_ newsletter. Oh, and tell Bob that I
referred you.

2. Come to Day of Triumph at the Museum of Transportation, Larz Anderson Park
in Brookline, MA on 10-July-94 between around 9 AM and 3 PM. Oh, and bring
$15 to that event so that we can sign you up for the newsletter ... if you show
your car, bring an extra $10 or so to get in the show (this includes admission
to the museum).

The address in N. Dighton, MA is for British Motor Car Fraternity, Ltd.
otherwise referred to as BMC. You will be getting a subscription to a
newspaper called "The British Marque" for the membership fee that you have
remitted to BMC.

See you at Day of Triumph!

regards,
rml

p.s. I try to post NET events on the british-car mail list, but sometimes I
get a bit behind.

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |