69 front valence

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 front valence
From: gord.mummery@sheridanc.on.ca (Gord Mummery)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 09:12:40 -0400
Well folks, the restoration of my 69 TR6 has hit a snag. For the last four
months the shop that is doing the work has had the front valance on back order
from england. All body work has been put on hold until this piece comes in. I
was
hoping to be driving the car by now, however, even if the part came in tomorrow
I would be waiting at least a month for the rest of the body and paint work.

Could somebody help me and spare me the agony of watching my car sit there on
jack stands with no paint (no front fenders for that matter) for the whole
summer. Does anyone know of a parts place that would have a front valence in
stock
for my 69? My summer depends on it.

Thanks in advance.
Gord Mummery