Attn: Detroit Area SOL'ers, MkIII

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Attn: Detroit Area SOL'ers, MkIII
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 08:08:15 EDT
Fellow fiends:

For those of you in the Metro Detroit area who are planning on attending the
Eyes on the Classic Designs car show at the Edsel Ford Estate here in
beautiful downtown Grosse Pointe (pronounced "Gross eee Point eee"), and
would like to stop by my own estate for some car guy/gal bonding afterwards
(say, 5:00 ish), here are directions:

1.      Proceede on Lake Shore Drive west bound (i.e. with St. Clair Shores
to your rear) to the stop light at Vernier Road.
2.      Turn RIGHT onto Vernier Road.
3.      Proceede on Vernier road through two stop lights to the third light
at Mack avenue.
4.      Turn RIGHT onto Mack Avenue.
5.      Proceede on Mack Avenue to the third Right: Hollywood Avenue.  Turn
RIGHT onto Hollywood Avenue.
6.      Proceede on Hollywood aveneu approx. 4/5 of the way down the first
block.  My house is #1713, white with a red roof.  Park on the opposite side
of the street (yes, they do ticket) and come on around the back.

Bring your LBC!

Cheers

Will "Don't worry, we'll use my tools" Zehring

P.S. We have two dogs but they won't eat you.
P.P.S.  You may have realized that the above directions involve some
doubling back.  The "short" way is also the confusing way, so forgive me for
suggesting you cover some few blocks distance twice.