New owner of 79 MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New owner of 79 MGB
From: "Dennis Stanford" <XMSCDXS@fs2.dp7up.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 14:06:33 CST
I just purchased a farely well maintained 1979 MGB convertible and
I'm having problems getting specs on it. Where can I buy a good
manual on this car. I think it has a pre 76 engine because it has a
point distributer which the parts stores say is not listed for a 79.
Are 5 timing marks -10 -5 0 5 10 or some other configuration? Any
answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated. They can
be sent directly to me at 'XMSCDXS@FS2.DP7UP.COM',  or I will pick
them up thru the digest of this list.

Thanks for your help,
Dennis Stanford

1st time owner of a british car. (Hoping it's a good move)

Dennis Stanford
xmscdxs@fs2.dp7up.com