Hayward(CA) British Show and Swap

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hayward(CA) British Show and Swap
From: Mike A Gendimenico <Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 13:23:03 PST
Text item: Text_1

I got this flyer last week, so I'll pass it along to everyone:
P.S.  The GT6 is finally back on the road, so hopefully I'll be there.

Mike

CLASSIC BRITISH SHOW AND SWAP
CAL STATE HAYWARD, Sunday July 17, 1994

This new get together is a quality lawn meet that is brought to you by
the Mini Owners of America (previous organizers of the Hayward swap
meets) and the Morris Minor Registry (who organize the Palo Alto British
Car meet).  There will be British and American food, vendors and all of
the great stuff that you've found at both of these events.  Spectators
may park in the upper car park and can walk in free.

SWAP MEET
Set-up time starts at 8:00am.  British parts or British related items
only, please.  Booth size determined by the staff on duty.  Fees:
10x10=$15, 10x15=$20, 10x20=$25.

CAR SHOW
Cars will be arranged by marque starting at 10:00am.  Daily drivers and
"works in progress" are as welcome as high-point show cars.  Club
displays are encouraged.  There will be peoples choice awards and gifts
for all.  Registration fee for both display and "for Sale" cars is $15.
There is no pre-registration.

DIRECTIONS
>From 280, 101 or 880, take Hwy 92 (San Mateo Bridge) East.  A few blocks
east of 880 you will find Harder Rd.  Turn right on harder and follow it
around past Mission Blvd. and onto campus.  Look for signs.

INFO: (510)370-1956 or (310)392-6605