MGB workshop manuals

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB workshop manuals
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 08:24:13 EDT
Fellow fiends:

No doubt this is a well worn FAQ, but heck, I've got no manners, so...
Can anyone out there recommend a workshop manual for the MGB, other than the
Haynes manual?  Haynes seems quite variable in terms of depth of detail from
chapter to chapter and it just isn't helpful enough for me at times.  I have
the "Complete Official E-type" manual from Robert Bentley (sp?) and that is
a very nice book on that car.  Is there a similar book on the B?  Any other
suggestions?

Many thanks, and have a 'cool' weekend!

Will Zehring