My Internet address didn't change after all and won't soon

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-request@autox.team.net
Subject: My Internet address didn't change after all and won't soon
From: Scott_Kucera_at_SYMOR-SUPPORT-2@symantec.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 11:20:14 pst
Just before June 1st I happily announced to the world that my internet address
would be radically shortened from:

"Scott_Kucera_at_SYMOR-SUPPORT-2@symantec.com".

Well, the MIS guys having been working valiantly to make it happen and it
hasn't.  I feel for them.  Unfortunately, all that mail that you all have tried
to send me bounced back.  I haven't gotten a single Digest since I asked
everyone to change my address, and I haven't heard a single word from any of
you.  It's probably a good thing since I've had a thick manual draft to
proofread for the last couple of weeks and the lack of distraction was OK.
While I miss your thoughts appearing on my computer screen every morning, I
know
better than to ask for it all to be resent to me at once.  ;^)

Please send British Cars Digests and any other email to me at:

"Scott_Kucera_at_SYMOR-SUPPORT-2@symantec.com".

Forget that shorter Internet address for a while.  When the shorter email
addresses are up and running, then and only then will I let you know that my
address has changed.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Safety Fast!
Scott