Re: Looking for Greg Black in A

To: "Rob Reilly" <british-cars-request@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: Looking for Greg Black in A
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 21 Jun 94 13:17:00 GMT
Excuse me, but there's a bug on the computer and I need to
use this message as an example for Mark.

Mark,  this is typical of many of the messages I receive.
It is from :

"akgua!att!triumph.cs.utah.edu!british-cars-request"

I checked with our computer people and "akgua!att!" is correct.
Where is "triumph.cs.utah.!british-cars-request" coming from ???
If I type "Reply" it is going to go to "british-cars-request".
None of the messages from Australia or Europe have this.  Some of
the messages from the US don't have this.  Many do ??!!
Reply and let me know what to do.  Thanks,
Don Mathis
Bell Labs
Norcross,
Georgia