TR6 Parts for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Parts for Sale
From: John Clerici <jmcleric@gibbs.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 18:33:56 -0400 (EDT)
I have Five 72 Spoke Wire Wheels with hubs, nuts etc. ($600), a Hard Top
Shell and glass (needs headliner, rubber to be be complete) ($600), a
Left Door ($20), and a Center Dash Support in pretty good shape ($40).
All parts are for a TR6 and are VERY negotiable. Everything is in
Charlotte, N.C. but contact me at 919-967-8200 or by E Mail (I dont't
check E Mail that often so if you are interested, you might want to call)

Also, I am looking for a late model, factory supplied jack and four
Redlines in good shape at a reasonable price. Contact me as above.

John Clerici
Chapel Hill, N.C.
1975 TR6 (restored by me and my Dad!!!)