Re: Introduction and tales of MGB woe (long)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, msw@cpsc.ucalgary.ca,
Subject: Re: Introduction and tales of MGB woe (long)
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 09:07:43 CDT
Ah....yes....my SU problem, I remember it well.

It turned aout it WAS the ignition all along....but the carbs were also shot.
Sounds like you have EXACTLY what I had...leaky throttle shafts!

By the way, I just recieved my 'new' carbs from Burlin Fuel Syetems in the
UK. They are BEAUTIFUL.....glass beaded, polished dashpots...all new internal
'bits'.

They were 160 pounds sterlings (inc. shipping, customs etc etc)....which
is v. v. good relative to US prices.

Marcus