Collector's fever...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Collector's fever...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 16:55:19 -0400 (EDT)
There's an article in todays Burlington Free Press about sick people who
collect excessive numbers of cats or dogs.  Like the old lady who had 100
cats in her apartment.  As I recall, the article says symptoms of this
disease are that the person takes in every stray that appears, and cannot
bear to part with any of them.....

Possible lead to an article I expect to see soon...

Armed with a search warrent, authorities broke into the home and garage of
X, where they found British cars were piled three deep, wall to wall.  A
spokesman for the Automobile Rights Society (ARS) reported that floors in
the home and garage were knee deep in 20W-50 and Castrol LMA brake fluid...
Neighbors reported that X had always been a bit strange, but became much
worse after buying a modem and subscribing to a auto mailing list of some
sort.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910