Re: another dread disease

To: daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: another dread disease
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 16:20:10 CDT

> Yes, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this disease is
> communicable electronically.  Maybe I would have bought the second TR6
> "parts" car anyway, but no way would I have ever bought the MGB last
> week without the combined effects of this conspiratorial forum.  Yes,
> I *used* to think I should be wearing one of those "I'd rather push a
> Triumph than drive an MG" t-shirts; so which car is now the one I'm
> driving!?
>
> >  -attemping to buy a car and sell it for a profit (haha!)
>
> See, dear, other people think this way, too!
>
> So, Jennifer, isn't there a wedding in the recent or coming few weeks?
> (Gosh, I'd marry you, too, if I knew that that V-12 E-type was part of
> the deal ... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Heh, heh.  This Saturday matter of fact.  Any SOL'ers in Texas/Austin
are welcome to drop by 2pm, University Presbyterian Church, 2203 San
Antonio St (near UT), and say "hi".  We started trying to get the jag
on the road in February, but didn't finish :-( so the trusty '66 122
volvo will be the going away vehicle [there is something to be said for
simplicity].

Yeah, some couples schedule their lives around trying to get a brit
car to run -- go figure!

jennifer
(well, we've registered the car's colors, exterior and interior,
 put in for parts and ... :-)

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561