Re: another dread disease

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another dread disease
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 11:54:22 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Re: another dread disease) File(JUN23941.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 06-23-1994 .. 11:47:43

>Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 16:20:10 CDT
>From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
>Subject: Re: another dread disease
>

>> Yes, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this disease is
>> communicable electronically.  Maybe I would have bought the second TR6
>> "parts" car anyway, but no way would I have ever bought the MGB last
>> week without the combined effects of this conspiratorial forum.  Yes,
>> I *used* to think I should be wearing one of those "I'd rather push a
>> Triumph than drive an MG" t-shirts; so which car is now the one I'm
>> driving!?

It certainly CAN be transmitted electronically. Before I joined
the list I had two TR-3's that I have had for 20+ years. I was
happy with them. BUT since joining the list I have gotten
2 MGB's and yesterday I found myself haggling for yet another
TR-3! ARGH!! Where am I going to put THAT?

Louis Poche - POCHE@music.loyno.edu