Re: another dread disease

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another dread disease
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 12:23:34 -0500 (CDT)
Yes, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this disease is
communicable electronically.  Maybe I would have bought the second TR6
"parts" car anyway, but no way would I have ever bought the MGB last
week without the combined effects of this conspiratorial forum.  Yes,
I *used* to think I should be wearing one of those "I'd rather push a
Triumph than drive an MG" t-shirts; so which car is now the one I'm
driving!?

>  -attemping to buy a car and sell it for a profit (haha!)

See, dear, other people think this way, too!

So, Jennifer, isn't there a wedding in the recent or coming few weeks?
(Gosh, I'd marry you, too, if I knew that that V-12 E-type was part of
the deal ... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu           (409) 845-3726         Fax (409) 845-9351