cost of racing

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: cost of racing
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 11:24:04 PDT
Scott's explanation of minimum racing costs is excellent,
...... But no writen explanation can give you the feel
for it that crewing for a season on a racing team can.

Any of us that race are always looking for help. Find some
folks in your area who race and ask each of the car owners
if they need any help. I'll be very surprised if you have
to ask more then two.

/Dick Nyquist

BTW I run a Triumph in SCCA club racing. My class is GT3.
I can't afford to think about how much it costs it would
make me crazy(er).

But I did get a third place last weekend at Laguna Seca.