Looking for a Jensen-Healey

To: UNIXML::"british-cars@autox.team.net"@lotus.com
Subject: Looking for a Jensen-Healey
From: Steven_Jackson.LOTUS@CRD.lotus.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 16:18:12 EDT
Hello Folks:

I'm beginning a search for a good Jensen-Healey roadster.  And this most
venerable list is certainly one of the important places I think one could begin
any quest for an LBC.  No GTs, please, only because drophead is the desired
effect.  A car anywhere in the USA or Canada is ok, but of course, anything
closer to Boston would be a bit more convenient.  Any one a member of the
Association of Jensen Owner's?  The club news letter, the White Lady, I know
always has cars advertised.

Thanks,

- Steven Jackson
Steven_Jackson.LOTUS@CRD.Lotus.com