On the Road Again

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, sefisher@aol.com
Subject: On the Road Again
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 1994 18:14:02 -0700
Well, once again the startup-computer-company-thing has run its course, and
since we decided that the _next_ one had to be something nominally stable,
I'm heading back to the East Coast from San Francisco.

The stable place is America Online (Hi SEFisher!), where you'll be able
to blame me for the deficiencies of (and credit me with the genius of) the
Macintosh front-end.  All things being equal, I'll still be
pismobch@netcom.com, thereby keeping work and play separate.

I had such a great time visiting the Front Range SOLers in Boulder that we'd
like to do it again (we being my wife and I), if there's interest.
We'll probably hit Boulder around the 22nd of July.

Hopefully I'll have more time to do SOL-things than I did here, but I'll
miss the ba-SOL folks.  Still, maybe I can get at least one of my sleeping
cars back on the road (they'll be 120 miles away rather than 3000!).

ed 'Faffing? Isn't that deferring Triumph maintenance to buy
        a sewing machine?' devinney

ed devinney                                             pismobch@netcom.com
        SPAM(tm) is a registered trademark for a pork product
                packed only by Geo. A. Hormel & Co.