NOS J type overdrive for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS J type overdrive for sale
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 11:30:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hey fellows,

        I know where there's a New Old Stock "J" type overdrive (Triumph)
for sale.  The guy is in Canada and bought it from the British Leyland
dealer in his area when Leyland left North America.
        Anyway, I think he's looking to get $375 for it as it sits
(unused in the box).  It does not have the wiring sub-harness, switch,
etc... that would be neceassray to install it, but... it's NOS.  Not a
bad deal, really.
        Contact me if you're interested, and I'll put you in touch with
him myself.

        Chris Cougill
        cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu

  Hello Marcus...  Weekend Charleston soon?