Ultimate sacrfice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ultimate sacrfice
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 08:58:39 CDT
Well, I did it.

I sold the good 'ole girl.

It was quick but not painless. I put an advert on the BB at work, got
a response, and sold the Midget last night. The new owner will drive
her away in approximately 7 minutes (9am). At least shes going to a good
home (all her friends drive vintage cars). Man, it's weird....after all
the work that not only I put in, but you guys too....oh well.

Good news: I get my other Midget today....yippee...hopefully our
relationship will get on to a better start!

I don't really feel up to writing any more now....

Marcus