Garage Michaelangelos

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Michaelangelos
From: Robert Floyd <floyd@bga.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 22:38:38 CST
I have a 1967 Amphicar.  It is a German car with a Triumph Herald
engine (and two small propellers in the back).

I got it with the intention of restoring it, but I just have not had
the time.  I did put a new engine in it but it needs a lot more work.

What would be the most cost effective way to sell it?
1> finish the restoration then sell it
2> partially restore it (get it licensed for land use) then sell it
3> sell it like it is

Just curious
Thanks

Robert Floyd             |    _