VTR National Convention & camping!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR National Convention & camping!
From: "Jester" <jester@invlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 1994 09:52:58 EST
   I am debating about going to the VTR National convention and the biggest
thing hanging me up is money - go figure!  I got the impression that at
the last VTRNC there was camping available for the show; however, I have
not seen any information listing that as an option in any of the papers
that I recieved.
   If anyone knows of camping facilities for the convention that
other show people will be attending could you please let me know the
details?  I don't mind paying a little money for some things but as I
would have to pay $95 to just go and look, then another $25 for the BBQ
when I'm not even taking a car to show...
   BTW, how many people on the list are going to be there at the convention,
as well how many people on the list live in or near Vancouver BC?  I plan on
being there from July 15 - July 26 visiting my family so anyone want to go
for a pint or three??

Jester!!!
--
     |  Jester!   A student of life, the universe, and AutoCAD      |
     |  ILC doesn't want my opinion so I don't give it for them!!!  |