Re: TC & Abingdon Spares

To: feold@umd5.umd.edu (Chip Old)
Subject: Re: TC & Abingdon Spares
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 12:52:19 -0500 (CDT)
Chip Old writes >

> Abingdon Spares used to sell a reinforced rear casting to solve that
> problem, but I don't know if it is still available.  Matter of fact, I
> don't even know if AS is still in business.  I've been out of the T-Type
> parts loop for a while...

I have had a bit of confusion on this supplier in the Monster List.  Here
is what I have.  Please straighten me out.
--------
Abingdon Spares Ltd.
PO Box 37
South Street
Walpole, N.H. 03608
603-756-4768
( MG-TC -TD -TF parts.)

Abington Spares
Doris and Gerry Goguen
Westminster VT

(OK, which is right, NH, or VT? -Phil)

A good T-series supplier, and own the MG Museum as well.  Good folks. -
Mike Habich

Abingdon Spares is more around than ever, and Jerry continues to add to
the available parts. (As well as his MG Museum in Westminster VT). - Roger
Garnett

phile@stpaul.gov