Re: June Classic & Sportscar

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, ken@sd.com
Subject: Re: June Classic & Sportscar
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 16:43:40 -0700
On Wed, 6 Jul 94, Ken Hampton (ken@sd.com) wrote:

> After searching Portland Oregon & vicinity I have found there is not a
> copy of the June 94 issue of Classic & Sportscar to be had for love nor
> money.  Could somebody out there in netland score a copy for me

Not a chance, Ken.

Someone on this list recently asked for a copy of British Car magazine,
which I purchased and mailed to the person who made the request.

I put in some effort and some money into locating and mailing that magazine,
and didn't even ask to be reimbursed for my expenses.

I never got as much as a reply or a "thanks a lot" or a note that he had
received the magazine!

So, I'll probably never do that again!

Seriously, I'll be happy to pick up a copy of Classic & Sportscar for you
sometime this weekend, if you haven't gotten one already.

 -- Flemming Larsen                     flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu