Austin Westminister

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars Network)
Subject: Austin Westminister
From: andrew@server.uwindsor.ca (Templer Andrew)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 10:57:10 EDT
Most interested to read the back and forthing over the Austin
Westminster.  I am the proud owner of a sister car, the Wolseley 6/110
Mk2 which I imported a few years ago from South Africa (rust free!).
Wonderful car for long distance driving -long legged overdrive and around
30mpg, but not so great for around town - bit ponderous.

If the person who asked about the Westminster wants to contact me, please
do.  I have most manuals and other support information.  Also, you may be
interested that there is a good 1965 Westminster for sale in an estate
sale in Manitoba, Canada.

One amusing piece - the car is more valuable as an AH 3000 engine, than
as a complete Wolseley Saloon!   Tells you something about market
interests over here!

Cheers

Andrew
--
                   Bus Admin, U of Windsor, Windsor. Ont. CANADA   N9B 3P4
Andrew Templer     Answerphone: 519-253-4232     Ext 3159