RE: Citroens are nominally a British car, honest

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Citroens are nominally a British car, honest
From: rdabney@esa.lanl.gov (Richard Neill Dabney)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 14:39:28 -0700
>As an owner of many British cars over the years I have gone back
>to Citroens, whilst my wife keeps her Mini 1000.

>Unpatriotic? Probably, but how many of you knew that Citroen had a
>factory at Slough, England, for many years. It used to make DS's,
>traction avants ( light 15's etc ) and of course the 2CV in many guises.

>So. There may well be people out there who think they're driving a French
>car, when all the time it is really a British car ( in disguise ).

>Yes, I'm a Citroen fan.

You're not alone. Besides my '63 Midget, I own two Traction Avants.

Richard Neill Dabney
Controls Engineer
GM/DOE Fuel Cell Project              Los Alamos National Laboratory
TA-46,WA-128, MS/J-588                Los Alamos,  NM  87545
(505)-667-6086                                Fax (505) 665-6173