Distributor Rebuild???

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor Rebuild???
From: Mike A Gendimenico <Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 07:45:02 PST
Text item: Text_1

The distributor on the GT6 is getting pretty sloppy and it's hard to set
the timing properly, I think it's time to replace or rebuild it.  Does
anyone know of a place that rebuilds distributors or has replacements at
a reasonable cost?  It's a Delco distributor, not a Lucas.  Does Kipping
spares sell them?  Would an electronic ignition conversion solve the
problem?  BTW, I've been driving the GT6 to work regularly now, it's
great having it back on the road!!!

Mike
mike_a_gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com