English Day at Greenfield Village

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: English Day at Greenfield Village
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 13:13:48 EDT
Fellow Scions in Detroit,

Remember that this Sunday, July 17th is English Day at Greenfield Village.

Pre-regristration was required, but that doesn't mean that you can't show
up to see the cars. Starting time is 9:00 am, but all cars must be on the
filed by 10:30. Cars will not be able to leave until after 3:30 pm.

I will try to figure out a way for SOL's to meet, as I am not showing my
car. (forgot to send in the registration. :-( ) Bring a camera, it should
be a good turnout.

Doug Mitchell - Registrations must be in by when???