Re: Freaky Clutch and TR7 Stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Freaky Clutch and TR7 Stuff
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 14 Jul 1994 16:56:48 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Marcus Tooze: I am not a mechanincal engineer or anything, but your ascii
art depicts the way the clutch slave should be. I suppose there is a valid
reason for things being this way, but the bottom line is: that's just the
way it is. Note: the clutch slave is very similar to the TR6 slave, which
I just rebuilt, if that helps. p.s. great ascii art!

Jim Finn: Are you the same person that has TRIUMF on your RI number plates?
If so, Hi and see you at the next Rallye on the 24th! If not...oh well.

over and out,

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |