Opinion on '84 XJS HE

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Opinion on '84 XJS HE
From: sjagernauth@attmail.com (Stephen I Jagernauth)
Date: 18 Jul 94 18:15:31 GMT
Hello Jag fans:

Sorry if this is a FAQ but I'm trying to help out a friend who's looking at an
'84 XJS HE, 61K, mint condition:

1. What are the weak points of this year/model?
2. What does the HE designation mean?  Options?
3. How expensive are these cars to maintain?
4. How much are these cars going for in the Northeast US?
5. Are the late-model 12-cyl models worse than the 4.2 L sedans?

Please respond directly to "sjagernauth@attmail.com" since I don't have a
subscription to this list.

Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Steve Jagernauth             '87 951 Black (Sunny days, Track, AutoX)
AT&T Global Network Design   '87 Audi 5000CST
Bridgewater, NJ