Re: crankshaft pulley nut bent!!!

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: crankshaft pulley nut bent!!!
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 11:36:26 CDT

> Hmmm...
>
> How is your pulley?  I wonder if the pulley has been bashed against the
> car during an engine removal.  Another possibility is that the pulley
> might have always been slightly out of balance and deformed the nut over
> time.

Rephrase that to "his/her love of cars might have always been slightly out of
balance and deformed the nut over time" and I think you are onto something.

jen "I'm a nut, are you?" joy

BTW: while on the big island of Hawaii, I saw (literally) mildewing
MGBs under tarps, two excellent e-types (out and about), and a TR4.

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561