Parts from UK (roller rockers 'n' stuff

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Parts from UK (roller rockers 'n' stuff
From: DEnnis <IEDXW@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 13:42:37 -0700 (MST)
Just got my $1400 shipment of parts from Triumph Tune in UK.  It took
about 3 weeks for them to arrive.  I had to pick them up from the post-office
as there was a $34 customs charge which they forgot to charge me.  The
package contained a cylinder head, front coil springs, roller rockers and
some other bits, weighed about 24 Kg and cost about 90 pounds ($150 to ship).

The cylinder head (stainless valves, full polish and port etc looks
increadible) and the roller rockers look like they belong in the space shuttle.
I can't wait to put it all together.  I hope they perform as they should.
I also got a 16 row oil cooler, its HOT in Arizona.

Cheers Dennis.