The GIFS - the owners

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The GIFS - the owners
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 11:42:04 -0400 (EDT)
I don't know about the rest of you but I find the owners of British cars
at least as interesting as the cars themselves. I'd like to suggest that
we throw modesty to the wind and include the owners in the the photos of
the cars. It's fun , and it would also help when we were trying to meet
people for the first time.

Personally I'm confident that a photo of Chris Ball with his car is NOT
going to result in a flood of sexaul harassement on-line. ;-)

Maybe a photo of a TR3 on its own could be tr359.gif for a 1959 tr3.
A shot of the car and owner could be ball.tr359.gif  for the same car
with Chris Ball standing proudly beside it.

That way when you're going to meet someone a quick DIR of the appropriate
area will tell you what you need to know.

Waddaya think?  I'm going to try to scam a little time on the scanner
upstairs and post a few shots in the near future while the top brass is
on holidays!

Chris "you handsome devil you" Ball

(This is all in spite of the fact that my wife says that I have a gift
for pulling the oddest faces when a camera goes off! Do I look like that
ALL the time dear?)