Re: The GIFS - the owners

To: triumph@io.org (Christopher Ball)
Subject: Re: The GIFS - the owners
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 94 11:31:37 PDT
> I don't know about the rest of you but I find the owners of British cars
> at least as interesting as the cars themselves. I'd like to suggest that
> we throw modesty to the wind and include the owners in the the photos of
> the cars. It's fun , and it would also help when we were trying to meet
> people for the first time.

This kind of came up last night while my wife and I were going through
a stack of family photos she wants to take with her on a visit to her
parents next month.  I have never been able to comprehend why I'm such
a strikingly handsome dude in person and look so homely and geeky in
photographs.  Guess some people are photogenic and some aren't.  Now
my car always looks great in photos, even in it present state.

Roland